Sunday, August 24, 2014

Rock Glen Weekend

WHAT ARE WE UP TO TODAY?
August 24th,2014
The weekend started Thursday night for Pat and our friend Brenda as I had to work on Friday. So after I had the trailer set up, I left the girls to enjoy the night and Friday before I returned.
Brenda and Clemson settling in for a night of relaxing.

Two bathing beauties by the pool, soaking in the sun.

Clemson and I getting the sofa bed ready for me Friday night.



Saturday brought another beautiful day but unfortunately Brenda had to leave us.


Showing Brenda directions to return home using goggle maps.

saying goodbye

saying goodbye


Saturday night there was a dance at the outdoor pavilion. Fellow bloggers and great friends George and Susie and Pat and I went and enjoyed a night of great music and a little dancing.

Pat, my empty chair, George and Susie

Pat doing some line dancing.

George and Susie grovin' to the music.

The Persuaders
 
 
It was a great warm and starry night, spent with friends and good music. Sunday morning brought a few clouds and closing down our weekend camping. So after saying our goodbyes to George and Susie, we headed for home to get ready for work tomorrow.
 
Thanks for stopping by. Until the next time, take care.
 
Our 2014 Summer Travels


View Summer Travels in a larger map

3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend we had with you guys, nice meeting Brenda and thanks for the campfire friday night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great weekend! I even got in some girl time with my best buddy, lots of sun, pool time, giggles and a couple of bike rides. Enjoyed our time with George and Suzie too as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun weekend for sure and you both are welcome anytime at a camp fire. Brenda is a sweetheart for sure.

    ReplyDelete