Sunday, October 27, 2024

Shorter Day

We Are We Today

Walmart

Deming New Mexico

To see this more clearly on your mobile device, scroll to the bottom and click on view web version.

Today was a much shorter day of driving, leaving Midland Tx. at 7:40 a.m. and arriving here, 401.6 miles down the road, at the Walmart in Deming New Mexico.

It was easy to get on the 250 Loop in Midland and then onto I-20. This section of I-20 is not quite as smooth so I am down grading my rating to an 8 out of 10. There is some construction along the way, but today being Sunday, there were no slowdowns.

I-10 Scenery, curtesy of Pat 
I-20 merges onto I-10 west towards El Paso Tx. It was in this stretch of highway where we changed to mountain time, gaining an hour, and climbing to 4815 ft. in elevation.

Another I-10 scenery curtesy of Pat.
We stayed on I-10 right thru El Paso, again being Sunday, it was an easy drive. My rating for the entire stretch of I-10 will be an 8 out of 10.

We have one more short day of travel tomorrow and then we will sit for four nights.

Thanks for checking in, stop by tomorrow to see where we end up. Until the next time, take care and check out Pat’s more informative Blog HERE


 

4 comments:

  1. Good day for driving.
    Safe travels.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to drive in such beautiful weather. You're very close to Tucson. Enjoy your drive tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete