Friday, April 14, 2017

Where Are We Today
" The Ridge "
 (click on pic to enlarge)

Yes we are home and I Know you already know that because you read Pat's post daily.
We are settling in here and gradually setting up a little at a time. I have also decided to make trips back to London to work at CanAm RV a couple of days a week, it is something I enjoy doing.
The real purpose of this post is to share some information of the distance traveled this first winter away. The following info is taken from the dash computer in the truck. It covers the time from when we left here on Oct. 24th 2016 until we returned here on April 8th,2017.

Total Engine Hours 256 hours and 23 minutes.
15429.8 km./9587.6 mi.
3457.7 L /913.4 gal. of fuel
avg. 22.4 L/100 km./10.5 m/gal

One can analyse the numbers any way they want, the reality is, it doesn't really matter, it is what it is and we have enjoyed our time away this past winter. I have no complaints with the performance of the truck whether pulling the trailer or not and we look forward to next winters adventure in the American Southwest.  

   
Our truck and trailer
That's it for now, until the next time, take care and be safe.
 

8 comments:

  1. Tom and I agree it is about how much we enjoy our time not the numbers. Looks like a great home base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home and not matter the cost we are our there to explore and enjoy our travels, no matter where we go, and avoid the cold winter weather here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly right George. Here's to a great summer and the expectation of another winter in the Southwest.

      Delete
  3. Hi Bill. I love Pats blog and followed most of your travels but I also love the details. Helps me with understanding how to hopefully maybe follow in your tracks someday.
    All the best
    Cathy Chester

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading Cathy, I like the details also and can write about them easier. I like the way Pat writes about the day to day adventures, she captures those better then I could. :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree numbers are not what determines the Enjoyment of the trip but they are fun knowing and it helps in future planning.
    Happy Easter to you and Patsy.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete