Sunday, September 20, 2020

Where has the Summer gone

Where Are We Today


Tonight, we are sitting in the parking lot of Can Am RV, we are here to get some much-needed repairs done to the trailer. Some of these were to be done last April, but we all know what happened – COVID. Since then, we have added some items to the list, so as many items that can be done this week, will be.

Where has the summer gone? I know you read patsyischillin.blogspot.ca, so you are up to date on our day to day lives. With us both working time has flown by. I have and still do enjoy working with Mike’s Home Improvements, even though my body tells me different some days. We finally got the house in Walkerton done and have moved onto one in Neustadt.  


Also, you know we have had to find alternate accommodations for this winter, not being able to go to Arizona this year has been a hard reality to accept. We will make the best of it, continue working and safe for a great time next year.

I have had a few inquiries about the Corsair, the fuselage is skinned, the wing has been mounted and centered and I am about to mount the tail.

Fuselage skinned

My 15 ft. Telemaster is ready for its maiden flight, if the winds and timing would co-operate. I am still hoping it might happen this fall yet, if not first thing in the spring.





Taxi Run of my 15 Ft. Telemaster
That’s it, short and sweet. Thanks for stopping in, until the next time, take care, stay healthy and wear a mask when you have to.







12 comments:

  1. Glad to see you've been able to keep busy.
    We can all dream about next year.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sometimes I think we are to busy and lets hope next year is better.

      Delete
  2. I saw the list of things to be done. Quite a bit. Good luck with it. I finally figured out how to turn on the Hurricane heating system on the White Lion yesterday. Now I have heat. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is quite the list. Great you now have heat to keep you warm on those cool desert nights.

      Delete
  3. Nice job on the Telemaster but I'm anxiously awaiting the Corsair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cover picture! The construction job sure keeps you hopping and I see the work looks very good. I know what you mean about time flies when you are busy. Before you know it, another RV season is upon us and maybe things will look better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marlene, keeping busy is good. Hopefully things will look better for the next season.

      Delete
  5. Great blog Bill! Seems even as crazy as this year has been it is flying by! You and Patsy certainly keep yourselves very busy. The telecaster is gorgeous, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, yes we have kept busy, sometimes I think to busy.

      Delete
  6. Good to hear from you Bill. You and Patsy are staying busy. The winter will pass quickly for you I hope. Let's all pray that things will be more normal next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheri, it is good to keep busy. Certainly hoping that winter passes by quickly and praying for more normal next year.

      Delete